THE FANDOMIAN RHAPSODY

 
THE FANDOMIAN RHAPSODY
 

 
Is it the real life?
Is it just fantasy?
Caught in the fandom,
No escape to reality.
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see.
Here comes the TARDIS,
Flying right at me
The Doctor's easy come, easy go
Ponds arrive, Tyler goes
Anywhere the TARDIS shows really, really matters to me.
Toooooo me!
Mama
Sherlock took a fall
Now I'm tight in Moffat's grip
And my life is a massive tip.
Mama
His life had just begun
And now he's gone and fallen all the way.
Mama, ooo
Fandoms make me cry
I sometimes wish they'd never been born at all
Gotta carry on, carry on
Cause only fandoms really matter
Too late
Their time has come
Sherlock's going to dive,
The Doctor's right in overdrive
Goodbye everybody – they've gotta go
Gotta leave us all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooo. (See the evil Mofftiss shows)
Fandoms make me want to die,
I sometimes wish they'd never been born at all.
I see a silhouette of a Sasquatch
Scara-MOOSE, scara-MOOSE, where in Hell is the Impala?
Thunderbolts and lightning
Very, very frightening oh, here's Dean!
Cas' wings, Gabriel's things
Geeks and freaks and shrieks
The Winchesters!
I'm just a fangirl, nobody loves me,
She's just a fangirl, too many fandom families
Nobody to spare her from the monstrosities
The feels come, the feels go – they won't let me go
The Impala! No, they will not let me go,
The TARDIS, oh! They won't let us go
Baker Street, yo! They won't let fangirls go
Won't let me go – John had a mo!
Won't let us go – the tears always flow
Never let us go – nooooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mamma mia, mamma mia, never let us go
Fingernails have become the staple diet for me
For me
For me!
So you tell me the Winchesters are going to die
While I cry I know that is a total lie!
Oh, Baby! They can't do that to you Baby!
Cas'll get 'em out, Cas'll get 'em right out of there!
Oooh yeah, ooooh, yeah
Fandoms only matter
Anyone can see
Fandoms only matter
Only fandoms really matter to me!
Anywhere the TARDIS shows...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon A Time in Wonderland Review: Episode 2 "Trust Me"

The Feels Never Bothered Me Anyway (A Frozen Parody)